Thank you for stopping by!
Hello there, I am glad you are here, I am Carolina, I would love to tell you a little bit about my story; I am a child of God, follower of Christ, the best friend of my better half, I am a fearless stepmom warrior, I am a daughter, sister and a friend and I am your wedding photographer!
I was born in Colombia South America, Spanish is my native language, I learned English when I was 22 years old in London when I left my country and spread my wings not necessarily as an adventure, I was seeking a time for healing away from my country.
Photography was my therapy as I was facing rough times in my life, it was my outlet, it gave me a purpose and hope. I thank God for blessing me with a gift, the gift I am passionate about. Photography for me is celebrating life, love, and marriage. Wedding photography isn’t just a beautiful art to me, it is something I am deeply passionate about, I find purpose in creating still moments and tangible memories. I know the importance in capturing and holding on to these memorable keepsakes that you will cherish FOREVER!
I would like to share with you 5 facts about me!
1. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. He has changed my life and has given me a reason to wake up every morning. God has given me a gift to serve others.
2. I am originally from Colombia South America, as a good Colombian, I drink a lot of water ... filtered through coffee grinds ! I am on a mission to introduce people to the Colombian culture .
3. I am a romantic at heart . I love and appreciate small things in life and mean the most to me. I believe in love, kindness and sincere feelings between people.
4. I am very studious, I enjoy learning new things. I strive for excellence and my passion for learning gives me a purpose to better my craft, myself as a person and motivates me!
5. Kitchen is my happy place and my favorite thing to do at home is cook with a glass of wine . I love cooking books but never use measuring cups !
Thank you for taking the time to read about me and get to know me a little more, I look forward hearing from you!
Pictures with my beautiful family that has been my support and my greatest blessing !